Champions Pointe Rates & Policies
At Champions Pointe Golf Club, the rates vary throughout the year.
Below are our 2017 rates:
Weekday (Monday-Friday): $75.00
Weekends & Holidays (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays): $85.00
Twilight Rate (Everyday 2:00 pm and after): $49.00
Senior (60 and older) (Monday- Friday): $49.00
Weekdays (Monday- Thursday): $39.00
Weekends & Holidays (Friday- Sunday and Holidays): $49.00
Junior Golfer Rates (18 years old and younger):
$29.00- 18 Holes
$19.00- 9 Holes
*Junior golfers must walk, unless accompanied by an adult.
Military discount is $10 off the rack rate at time of play anytime 7 days a week. Must show military credentials or id.
Don't miss this opportunity for your children to grow as a golfer, while playing a Championship style golf course.
Tee Time Policy
- Winter Golf will be on a "Weather Permitting" basis and Tee times are required at all times.
- Tee times for non-members can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times for Single Memberships, Family-Dual Memberships, Corporate Members, Masters and Colonial members can be made up to 21 days in advance.
- To reserve a tee time, a credit card number is required to guarantee the tee time.
- Minimum 2 players to reserve a tee time.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- You must have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
- Lessee is responsible for all damages to golf cart.
- Only two riders per cart at all times.
- Rain checks will only be issued if course is closed due to inclement weather.
- Tank tops, half shirts, sleeveless shirts (men), cut-off shorts, gym trunks, shirts without a collar (men) are not permitted.
- Ladies sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
- Only Soft Spike shoes are allowed on the course.
- Outing fees will be charged to groups of 16 players or more.
- Must have a credit card and contract to guarantee the tee times.
- Deposits are required to hold a date. The amount of deposit will depend on group size.
- We require 72 players to have a shotgun start.
Catering at Champions Pointe
- Champions Pointe will be happy to provide menus and make catering arrangements for each group. All beverages must be purchased from Champions Pointe. We can provide arrangements for on-course drinks, or we will be happy to run a cash bar.
- Our state law mandates that no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto a licensed account; therefore, no coolers are permitted. Only food and beverages from the course may be taken on.